PopUp Admin/Mod Application

Go down

PopUp Admin/Mod Application

Post  popup on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Ingame Name: PopUp

First Name: Michael

Timezone: Utc/Gmt: -8 or -7

Do you have skype? If so what is your username?: popup9000

How long have you played minecraft?: 3 Months.

How long have you played on this server?: Not Sure How Long, but Since
Imaginary-Gaming.com went Premium.

Have you ever had any experience as an admin/mod? Explain: Yes, i have been an Admin on 1 other server. My experience as that Admin; was being very familiar with the commands. Working well with that server owner and its very few players. That server is not available today, because of no advertisement.

Why do you think you should be an Admin/mod?: I think i should be an Admin/Mod, because im on MC a lot and i can be useful; like helping the new players and also keeping all players happy by dealing with the abusers, spammers, etc. I also play MC all day long during the summers and my free time, so this server will be seeing me a lot. I am also familiar with a lot of the Imaginary-Gaming.com players and will help them get comfortable with this server if they would like to move to quantum-gaming.com. IRL, i am also a very helpful person and will also try to be helpful in this server. If im needed, i can help on building projects and etc. Lastly, i would like to help keep this server stay awesome and fun.

Other Notes: I will not be on the server often starting September 1st, 2011, because my education is also important, but i will be on the server on my weekends and breaks. But please don't make this affect your(Whoever accepts/declines Admin/Mod Application) decision on allowing me to become and Admin/Mod.

This is PopUp's Admin/Mod application, sorry if its too long, but i want to explain things very well. Im looking forward to becoming an Admin/Mod, if not, i shall stay the average joe and continue to have fun in it.

Last edited by popup on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made some errors)

popup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PopUp Admin/Mod Application

Post  Lawrence on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Seems legit to me
Lawrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  popup on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Lawrence wrote:Seems legit to me

why wouldnt it be legit? ;D

popup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny777 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:06 pm

lol I support you popup Very Happy
Best Wishes- bender1147
Danny777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  popup on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Danny777 wrote:lol I support you popup Very Happy
Best Wishes- bender1147

thanks, bender i have 3 screenshots of supporters already, so your my fourth, but the forums said i cant post pictures if im less than 7 days old on the forum....

popup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down